Friday, April 28, 2006

Mirror, mirror, mon amour*

In What Not to Wear the harpies Trinny and Susannah subject their victims to ordeal by mirror - step into the mirrored chamber and you can't hide from the inescapable truth about how bad your clothes make you look from the back, from the side and, I dare say, from above.

I work on the 24th floor and the lifts are fully clad with mirrors so I step into the horror chamber every day.

The good news? I have lost 2.5 kilos. Not that I look any better in the harsh light of the lift.

*Clearly this title is ironic - as was the original song, surely?

4 comments:

Claire said...

why worry? when you're dead you lose it all!! weight that is.....

Claire said...

That first comment was not left by me. Whoever left it, would you care to reveal yourself?

LottieP said...

I didn't think it was your style, FF2 - you would never use two exclamation marks when one will do. Besides, such a nihilistic approach is not in keeping with the Fatfighter spirit.

As to who it might have been, suffice to say that someone in Bulgaria has been checking out the site - did you forget to log out, perchance?

Anonymous said...

Not me either. The use of more than one exclamation mark is a sure sign of mental instability.