Monday, May 15, 2006

Nuts in May

I've stocked up on a veritable feast (albeit a somewhat bleak one, on account of how healthy it all is), of items to snack on while I'm at my desk when hunger, AKA boredom, strikes. To wit:

  • one packet Nairn's Oatcakes (rough), with the apostrophe in the right place for once
  • one pack Seeberger "Luxury" Nut and Raisin Mix (of German, and hitherto unfamiliar, provenance, but nonetheless vastly overpriced in the supermarket nearest to work)
  • one pack Eden's Hazelnuts (Large)
  • one pack Eden's Pecan Nuts (Top Quality)

All set now, to eat all the bits I like the look of and leave the rest until I'm really desperate and the call of the scone is so strong I have to eat something.

In the meantime, I've been holding out against an industrial size bar of Dairy Milk someone has left on the counter at reception. It is one kilo in weight.

No comments: