Friday, March 16, 2007

High Maintenance

Hello all. My weight has now dropped to the dizzing lows of below 10 stone - a figure (literally) not seen since my teens. Would like to report some miracle way that this has happened but no. Combination of food poisoning (repeatedly - once a month I can't eat for a couple of days - maybe I have worms??), fruit for breakfast, no snacking, more exercise AND I think probably most importantly being happier have all played their part. Now the key issue is keeping the bloody weight off. Like share prices it's important to realise that weight can go up as well as down...

FF1 has "helpfully" suggested that I chuck out all my "fat clothes" (not that she was ever that rude about them when they fitted me like a glove) and embark on a spending spree of truly heroic proportions to replenish my wardrobe. I think it's courting disaster (sartorial and financial) and it's a solution driven by her shopping needs.....

Any advice, fellow fat fighters??

1 comment:

Claire said...

Wait till you're next in the UK and go to Zara, H&M and so on. Much cheaper than Lane Crawford, which I suspect is where FF1 wanted to take you!