Monday, March 12, 2007

And it started all over again...



OK, so I only managed three weeks on the Idiot Proof diet. But they were three full weeks with no cheating and no forbidden food. All in all I was over the moon that I had managed that. It showed me that I can do it.

I fell off the diet in spectacular fashion after an accidental night out in Edinburgh's fleshpots and never really managed to climb back on. I suffered a lot of pain in my legs, back and shoulders that disappeared as soon as I added some more carbs back into the diet.

Having said all that, I am quite happy with that kind of eating and don't really want to go back to eating troughs full of white pasta, rice and tatties. I rejoined Weight Loss Resources, but I suspect that most of my future calories will come from protein. I must do this; I really really really want to do this. I want to wear my Monsoon frocks this summer.

PS: How does one change one's name then? I see that I am the sole remaining fatfighter... can I be someone else too please?.

3 comments:

Claire said...

The name change wasn't intentional - it must depend which version of Blogger you use to post.

Let's see what happens with this...

Claire said...

Ah. I don't know how to appear as FF2 now.

LottieP said...

I want to appear as Fatfighter1. I liked it! I embraced it! But I can't seem to get my Fatfighter identity back.