Thursday, September 28, 2006

New Kid on the Blog.....

Hello.
My name is Fatfighter 5.
I would like to lose about a stone in weight (heard that one before??)
Unfortunately a toxic combo of work (lots of travel), client entertainment (always easier with a drink in one hand) and flagging motivation means that my attempts normally last about a week and then stop.
Over summer however, I did manange to lose 85kg in one go - by ending a very stressful relationship.......
And then I signed up for Weightwatchers - but gave up demoralised when it became clear that my main source of calories was fine wine....
Ah well....

1 comment:

LottieP said...

Welcome, Fatfighter5. You've come to the right place - we all want to lose a stone. At least.

I've checked out fatfighter4's recommended site, weightlossresources.co.uk (I'm going to add it to the list of sites on the right in a moment), and I must say I think it's going to be helpful. Sharp intake of breath when I calculated today's calorie intake though - and that's before I even have dinner. Oatcakes and gruel for me!