Monday, July 03, 2006

Stuff and nonsense

Don't get uppity, Fatfighter2.

I've been away
But now I'm back
Still got a talent
For eating crap

I've been participating in races, which means chiefly that I've given myself carte blanche to eat anything I fancied. If all the bad stuff I've eaten in the last week were laid end to end it would stretch from here to the nearest cake shop, which is some way away.

I've a feeling we need to rally round here, with some new goals, some new promises which we encourage each other to keep, and new determination to see off the flab between now and, let's not make this too daunting, August 1. What do you say?

1 comment:

Claire said...

1 August?! My new goal is in just over six months' time, on 11 January 2007, when I turn 40. I plan to look 10 years younger than I did at 30...(er, shurely shome mishtake...)

I agree, though. Let's rally round and give each other some encouragement. The fact is, I for one just love to eat, and I don't exercise enough to compensate for it.