Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I'm going to Stodge City

I look forward to Christmas with mixed feelings. Knowing, for instance, that more than one of my bete noirs, e.g. mashed potato (I'm not going to list them all, there are so many of them, but look at my profile for some hints), is bound to be present and that I will not be able to resist scooping them down my throat in vast quantities; but also knowing that FF2 and I will be running, er, every day to make up for it.

Again, on the positive side, I have been sitting on a fit ball/Swiss ball while I type on the computer at home, and I could have sworn it has made a difference, infinitesimal though it may be, to my abs. But on the other hand I've been at too many Christmas drinks events over the last few weeks and have drunk far more than is good for me. Which, pace FF2 (and I think this is unspeakably admirable), would be nothing at all.

2 comments:

Claire said...

I'll run every day if Mr FF1 is happy to look after the Peas!

Claire said...

Every day except Christmas day, of course, when I'm hoping a game of football on the beach will do.