Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Head Stuff and Haggis Suppers

Haggis supper. Monday night. BLECH! Felt like crap after eating it, slept badly, felt like crap all day, still feel like crap. So that's that.

Now, head stuff. My lack of bloggage is due to my lack of dieting. I read back over my year's worth of FF posts and cried at all the promises and hope I had when I started because I am none the nearer achieving what I wanted.

But about two months ago, I read this book. I cried a lot at it as well - never have I been described more completely.

I may also have mentioned this book before as well. A little more head stuff than the Janogly book, but worth a try.

I can't recommend these books highly enough, really. Even if you don't think you binge eat (and I didn't), the advice is pure gold. In the first month after reading them, I lost 5lbs (still off, most of the time) and about 7 inches all over.

I am not going to evangelise any more, partly because both books tell you not to. But if any of you do read them, it'd be great to be able to talk about the ideas.

1 comment:

Claire said...

I am, at last, finding my own way - more on which another time - so no need for any books at the moment.